Packexe Smash is a specialized product designed for glass management in emergency situations, particularly in scenarios like road crash rescues.
Used by first responders in over 50 countries, Packexe SMASH makes extrication faster and safer
Packexe SMASH increases glass strength by 42% protecting both the first responder and casualty in extrication situations.
Why choose Packaxe Smash?
- Enhanced Safety: One of the primary benefits of Packexe Smash is improved safety for both responders and victims. By containing shattered glass fragments, it reduces the risk of injuries caused by sharp and flying glass shards during extrication.
- Minimized Injuries: Packexe Smash helps prevent injuries such as cuts, lacerations, and abrasions that can result from contact with broken glass. This is crucial for the well-being of accident victims and ensures that they receive proper medical attention without additional harm.
- Easier and Safer Glass Removal: The film’s application simplifies the process of glass removal, as it holds the glass fragments in place. This makes it easier for responders to cut or break the glass as needed to access the vehicle’s interior and extract occupants without further endangering them.
- Reduced Scene Contamination: Broken glass on the road can pose a hazard to both responders and passing traffic. Packexe Smash helps contain the glass, reducing the risk of contamination and preventing damage to emergency vehicles or equipment.
- Quick Application: Packexe Smash is designed for rapid deployment, allowing first responders to save valuable time during rescue operations. This can be critical in situations where time is of the essence.
- Flexibility: Packexe Smash is versatile and can be used on various types of glass, including laminated and tempered glass commonly found in vehicle windows and windshields.
- Improved Extrication Efficiency: By reducing the risk of glass-related injuries and simplifying glass removal, Packexe Smash contributes to more efficient extrication operations, potentially saving lives in critical situations.
- Minimized Trauma: Vehicle accidents can be traumatic experiences for those involved. Minimizing the risk of glass-related injuries can help reduce emotional and physical trauma for accident victims.
- Professional Training: Proper training is typically provided to first responders on the correct application and usage of Packexe Smash, ensuring that it is deployed effectively.
- Cost-Effective: While the initial cost of Packexe Smash and associated training may be incurred, the long-term benefits in terms of safety, reduced injuries, and improved rescue efficiency can outweigh the costs.
For more information about the range visit https://www.ptrescue.com.au/packexe-glass-management/