Lukas eDraulic Tools (E1, E2, EWXT and E3 ranges) utilize Lithium-Ion batteries. Proper maintenance of these batteries can help extend lifespan, maximize performance, and ensure that your Lukas tools are always ready for use. Here is a basic guide to aid your maintenance. Additional details can be obtained from PT Rescue if needed.
- Lithium-ion batteries benefit from regular use. Use your tools and batteries regularly, rather than leaving them unused for long periods.
- If it is not possible to use tools and batteries regularly, ensure that all batteries are regularly being charged, as this will aid in maintaining optimal function of the batteries & tools.
- Avoid letting the battery drain completely before recharging. Partial recharges are generally better for the overall health of lithium-ion batteries.
- Consider labelling your batteries to allow an effective battery log to be maintained.
- Ensure that only an original Lukas charger is used.
- Avoid extreme temperatures during charging and storage (aim for a cool and dry place).
- Regularly inspect batteries for any physical damage.