Pneumatic lifting bags are often used in rescue operations to lift heavy objects, such as vehicles or debris, that may be trapping or crushing victims. Vetter airbags are made of durable materials including rubber and nylon and are filled with pressurized air to lift heavy objects. They are typically used in conjunction with other rescue equipment, such as spreaders and cutters, to safely and efficiently extricate victims from dangerous situations. Pneumatic lifting bags are widely used in many emergency service applications, such as vehicle extrication, building collapses, and heavy equipment accidents.
Vetter pneumatic lifting bags have several benefits when used in rescue operations:
- Safe and efficient: Pneumatic lifting bags allow rescuers to lift heavy objects with minimal physical effort, reducing the risk of injury to rescuers. Additionally, the bags can be controlled with precision, allowing for safe and efficient extrication of victims.
- Versatile: Pneumatic lifting bags can be used to lift a wide range of objects, including vehicles, heavy machinery, and debris, making them a versatile tool for rescuers.
- Rapid deployment: Pneumatic lifting bags can be quickly inflated with a compressor or air cylinder, allowing them to be deployed rapidly in emergency situations.
- Lightweight and portable: Pneumatic lifting bags are lightweight and portable, making them easy to transport to the scene of an emergency.
- Cost-effective: Pneumatic lifting bags are relatively inexpensive and can be used multiple times, making them a cost-effective tool for rescuers.